<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP8279899bcd3b985a9332931a8c498b26″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>
There are a number of reasons I wanted to try this. I will also tell you all things you can use this product for. I have heard a lot of good things about this black cumin seed. I have tried it for a little over a week. I have lost a little over 9 pounds with this pill. But i also work out it is also a (Antioxidant for Weight Loss, Liver Health and Increased Immunity.) Here are a couple more things it is good for and they are.
1. Relief of allergies and asthma: Many studies have shown how black cumin seed oil alleviates asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. The seed’s thymoquinone is shown in one study to be superior to the drug fluticasone in an animal model of asthma. In a study tested on human subjects, boiled water extracts of black seed showed a potent anti-asthmatic effect on asthmatic airways. Another randomized, placebo-controlled human study of chemical weapons injured patients found that boiled water extracts of black seed reduced respiratory symptoms, chest wheezing, and pulmonary function test values, as well as reduced the need for drug treatment.
2. Immune System Boost: Black cumin seeds contains antioxidants, beneficial acids and b-vitamins that balance the immune system. They have been found superior to almost every other natural remedy when used for autoimmune disorders. One study on rats found that black cumin seeds increased the immune response. Also, while herbs such as echinacea and elderberry can be dangerous for those with autoimmune disease. But according to studies and personal testimonies, black cumin seeds seem to balance the immune system increasing immune function but not encouraging immune reactions against the body’s healthy tissue. Another case presentation study highlights the complete recovery and sero-reversion of adult HIV patient after treatment with Nigella sativa concoction for the period of six months.
3. Anti-cancerous: Many studies show the reduction of cancer tumor linked to black cumin seed oil. In one study, the anticancer properties of black cumin seed were shown to cause a direct reduction of breast cancer cells. The thymoquinone in black seed has been shown to help induce apoptosis (cell death) in leukemia cells. Other studies have shown this same effect in brain tumor cells, cervical and pancreatic cancer, and oral cancer cells and cavity-forming bacteria (7). Black seed oil is also sometimes recommended as a natural protection against some of the danger from radiation and used in conjunction with conventional treatments.
4. Anti-Inflammatory: According to Mkrtumyan, the oil of the black seed has shown anti-inflammatory properties “on several inflammation-based models including experimental encephalomyelitis, colitis, peritonitis, edema, and arthritis through suppression of the inflammatory mediators prostaglandins and leukotrienes.” One French study as well as another study in Iran showed how black cumin seeds’s thymoquinone strongly inhibits fMLF-induced neutrophil functions and exhibits anti-inflammatory properties in vivo. Another study demonstrated that thymoquinone inhibits inflammation induced activation of MAPKs, NF-KB and ROS generation followed by suppressing the gene expression of c-Fos and NFATc1 in osteoclast precursors.
5. Anti-microbial: Mkrtumyan attests that “black seed may also have benefits in fighting unwanted microbes including “bacteria, viruses, helminths, and fungus.” Once again, thymoquinone has shown to be the active ingredient that goes to war against harmful microbes in our body.
6. Digestive Aid: These powerful little seeds are carminative, meaning they aid in digestion and may decrease gas, bloating and stomach pain. Intestinal parasites have been successful fought off with this oil. One study traced the gastroprotective properties of black seed to thymoquoinone. One study showed how black seed inhibits the growth of colon cancer cells with no negative side effects.
7. Improves the Quality of Hair, Skin, and Nails: For centuries, black cumin seed oil was used topically to soften, strengthen and firm skin and help increase hair growth. It minimizes dark spots on the face and discoloration. It can encourage better moisture-retention, giving hair more luster and body. However, Mkrtumyan’s findings show that “some of the essential components of the oil can cause irritation when used topically. The same benefits can be derived from the oil when taken internally, without any irritation or side-effects.” There have en been studies on the seed as a useful remedy against scars and to prevent scar formation on wounds.
8. Heals skin problems like eczema and psoriasis: Black seed oil has also proved to be very beneficial for those who suffer from skin problems like eczema and psoriasis. According to a recent study, it helps sooth inflammation and improve the speed and which skin heals.
9. Cardiovascular Benefits: Studies have also shown that black seed’s thymoquinone has a protective effect on the heart. Other studies show how it promotes healthy cholesterol levels and a study shows how it normalizes blood pressure.
10. Inhibits Candida and fungus growth: Multiple studies show how black seed oil helps battle candida and fungal infections both externally, on the skin, and internally, in the digestive system. An in vitro study showed how black seed prevented the grown of Candida on Soft Denture Reliner.
And I’m sure there are even more things it works on.
I take one capsule in the morning and that is it. That is all you have to do, and no more. You get 90 pills in a container so it will last you 3 months. This is another product by a company called ZONE 365. I really like this company and all they put out it’s all natural and organic and nothing else in it.
For it being organic I would recommend this it to anyone. The price is a little high it will cost you $ 17.99 .
WHERE TO GET IT ? HERE : AMAZON
<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM8279899bcd3b985a9332931a8c498b26″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>