<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP4faf0ee835db11f6f78e73b2bd2f15b7″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>
The Konjac potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. A totally natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in mineral goodness and low in calories. The plant is naturally alkaline, which leaves skin perfectly balanced.
PURE AND POLLUTANT FREE
Our pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable, this moisture-rich plant fibre is lovingly hand-blended with natural volcanic water to create our powerful sponges.
USED FOR OVER 1,500 YEARS
Konnyaku has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and a beauty product. Due to the plant’s claimed health giving properties, the Konjac Sponge was originally created for delicate baby skin.
We are proud to carry the Leaping Bunny and Vegan Society symbols as signs of our commitment to producing natural, cruelty free skin care. All our sponges are tested for authenticity and purity, However, many inferior products are often mass produced in poor quality, unethical factories and use low grade, unclean materials.
- 100% natural vegetable fibre
- Packed with minerals & antioxidants
- 100% free from impurities & pollutants
- 100% Cruelty Free & Certified Vegan
- Naturally sustainable
- Environmentally safe
- Kind to the environment & skin
- 100% colouring-free
- 100% additive-free
- 100% biodegradable
5 Things You Need to Know About Konjac Sponges
1. Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. “They’re more gentle than scrubs, so they’re ideal for daily exfoliating,” says Francesca Fusco, a dermatologist in New York City. “You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin.”
2. They’ll take off your makeup. Used with soap and water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than washing with your hands alone, says Fusco. You can even run one around your eyes to get your mascara off faster.
3. They’ll make your skin a little more radiant. Anything that exfoliates makes your skin smoother and more glow-y—and the more often you use it, the more pronounced the effects will be. Just don’t expect the crazy-glow-y skin you’d get from a peel or a really good facial.
4. They won’t heal acne. Some companies claim their konjac sponges draw impurities out of the skin with ingredients like charcoal. That’s not going to happen. “They don’t contain the active charcoal that would make a difference,” says Fusco.
5. They’ve got a shelf life. Even though some sponges claim to be antibacterial, they’re not self-cleaning, says Fusco. Toss yours after a month.
- 100% Natural, made from Konjac powder, no chemicals, colors or preservatives. High quality and does not fall apart like other products.
- For all skin types, including babies and safe for sensitive skin! Extremely soft sponge GENTLY exfoliates.
- Cleanses pores, gently massages skin, removes blackheads, excess oil and helps to restore a healthy PH and fight acne.
- Daily usage brings back your natural glow and softness like baby skin!
WHERE TO GET IT ? HERE
AMAZON : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0711TTRX8
<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM4faf0ee835db11f6f78e73b2bd2f15b7″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>