<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP20dfe3389ebc87b5f6f7faa1a31898c0″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>
- AMAZING GREENS WITH SO MANY BENEFITS – Never Worry about missing on the recommended daily servings of veggies and fruits. Each green powder scoop provides the benefits of raw super foods, probiotics, digestive enzymes and antioxidants for the overall health, wellness & energy boost and support for the weight loss or cleansing or detox programs.
- PLANT BASED FOODS FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT – Blended with superfoods such as organic wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, chlorella & broccoli; antioxidants such as acai, maca, carrot, beet, raspberry, rose hips, pineapple, goji berries, green tea & acerola cherries; Fiber such as flax seeds & apple pectin; digestive enzymes and probiotics mixed with stevia.
- MEAL REPLACEMENT OR SMOOTHIES – Moms love it because of the nutrients such as the amazing power of alkalizing greens, antioxidant fruits, nourishing superfoods and herbs. Trying weight loss programs? Add it to your meal replacement choices such as juices, soups, green tea, health drinks etc.
- SWEETENED WITH STEVIA & BERRIES – Everyone loves Stevia the natural sweetener, including the professional nutritionists. No artificial sugar added. Vary the quantity of water to suit to your personal taste preferences.
- WHOLE FOODS IN EACH SERVING – No fillers, No Chemicals, No artificial sweeteners, No additives and Vegan, Gluten Free, Non GMO Raw Fruits and Vegetables, Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals for natural vitality and vigor.
I like to use this in the morning for natural energy and it is all natural. when the flu season is here I like to use in the morning and at night to keep my immune system up so I don’t get sick. This is even good for kids stick it in there drinks in the morning and you’re done no hassle with pills or any of that stuff you should give this a try .
AMAZON : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HWM5R16/
<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM20dfe3389ebc87b5f6f7faa1a31898c0″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>