<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP656be3d9391f3f5411b33b6b2563b5af” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>
Organic Moisturizer with Sweet Orange
Simply Nourishing Ingredients, that are Non-clogging or Cause Blemishes
– 100% Pure and Natural
– No Retinyl palmitate or retinol
– No petroleum based ingredients
– Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
– Packaged in a special violet glass bottle
– No silk protein, fibroin, glucoproteins or sericin
– phthalates free, paraben free, preservative free
– Free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, no GMO
– Free from fragrances, dyes, propylene glycol
– Oils are hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
It is a nice off white color and smells good like a real light hint of orange . This will help hydrate and moisturize your skin.
It sorta melts when it hits you skin and a light oil feel. It also has a very, very light gritty feel to it but it leave your face with an awesome light glow.
This is worth getting and a little will go a long way. What I like is it is all natural and organic. I see in my line of work a lot of companies are go that route and that is nice to see. I prefer the natural and organic getting back to basics is what we need for our skin. You one get 1 body and 1 skin so take care of it while you can.
If love that healthy glow look then this is for you. It is a good decent price it will run you about 25-35 dollars for a 1.7 oz. But like I said a little goes a long long ways.
<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM656be3d9391f3f5411b33b6b2563b5af” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>