<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPca9f495dfcfe25ea97efe7d4e02dd768″ rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>
Increase your antioxidants: Moringa plant offers a rich blend of powerful antioxidants and have shown its therapeutic value in curing the damage caused by oxidative stress.
Healthy Skin: Moringa seed oil is beneficial for the skin. The hydrating and detoxifying effects of moringa extracts help in neutralizing the effects of harmful pollutants, prevents wrinkles, and slows premature aging.
Anti-fungal Properties: Leaves of moringa oleifera possess anti-fungal qualities. The inhibitory effects of moringa help in preventing the growth of diseases causing contaminant fungi such as Aspergillus spp. and Penicillium spp.
Wound Healing: Moringa Oil possesses significant wound healing properties. Research studies have provided supporting evidence regarding the healing effects of moringa in the treatment of wounds and reduction in the scar area.
Plant Growth Stimulator: Extracts from moringa leaves contain growth-enhancing properties and promote a better yield of the crop. Use of moringa growth hormone helps in improving the resistance of plants towards pests and diseases.
- Antioxidant – Ben oil has strong antioxidant capacity. 
- Anti-inflammatory – The oil reduces inflammation both topically and internally.
- Anti-aging – The oil provides nutrition to our skin and relieves aging signs.
- Anti-microbial – It is traditionally used in Sudan to purify water and is shown to reduce bacterial counts. 
- Disinfectant – can be used to treat wounds.
- Carrier – It is excellent carrier oil for aromatic compounds.
- Hepatoprotective – Moringa oil protects the liver from damage. 
- Emollient – Moringa oil is a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Preservative – This oil resists rancidity and also used as preservative in certain products.
- Exfoliant – drives away dead skin cells.
- Enfleurage – Moringa oil absorbs the aroma of essential oils and other fragrat compounds like herbs, nuts, seeds, spices and chemicals. This makes it the perfect perfume base.
<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMca9f495dfcfe25ea97efe7d4e02dd768″ rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>